samedi 16 mars 2013

✎ Lady 24

Hello bitches! i am officially 24 years old now, say whuddd?? hahaha. so this bitch is no longer a girl, but not quite a woman yet. well, a lady sounds suitable isn't it? as i got older, my brain and my soul is becoming old as well. less nightouts, ( though i still going out at nights and drink occasionally ) i prefer chilling in my room watching movies or tv shows on weekends rather than outing with friends. Well, prolly because this remote place has turn me into an old soul or i just had enough fun during my youthful years; been there, done that, you know what i mean? so yea, less dramas of course. i'm no longer a teenager and i don't intend to be one because i believe in this saying " ACT YOUR AGE " hence each time i heard people shitmouthed me, all i  do is sit back and look with a smile on my face because.. GIRLLL, I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOUR DRAMA OKAYYY~ i prefer keeping my mouth shut because i don't want my breath smells of a dirty gutter just because someone is creating a drama purely out of idk, jealousy? hatred? life is too short for pointless dramas honey. :) so i can say, each time i hung out with my friends, we mostly talk about jobs, money, studies, food places ( YES FOOD ) because just like i said, gossiping, shitmouthed are purely for teens in high schools. well, i'm just saying.


Susan ( my sister ) , Phillis ( me ) and Analea ( cousin ) | my crib | March 16th 1995

well, since Chen is not here ( sucks much ) so have to postpone the celebration until he comes home for Gawai *fingerscrossed* gotta celeb kaw-kaw because, it's my birthday and his birthday is on May as well! double celebration double the fun aite? 


Happy Birthday to me! B)

ad; i bumped into this old photo of mine while i was clearing up my photo folders in my lappie and i looked pretty kiddy for an accountant, no?


December 2012 | Damai Puri Resort and Spa