mardi 19 mars 2013

✎ Supre Fitted Peplum Dress

Finally i received my dress from Supre AU last night, thanks to Spreefreaks for making it's possible for me to buy overseas garments in an absolute affordable prices. when it comes to Supre, i usually order from them and if ASOS, mostly from Lush Doodles. i can assure you that their price is a little cheaper compare to other blogshops when it comes to brand ASOS and Supre. 

here's the dress, that i supposed to wear for Lala's engagement but, they can't post my dress on time because they're still in Melbourne hence i wore Baju Kurung instead. :D



I adore the colour, it's Watermelon, super sweet yet it doesn't look dull either. i can wear it for weddings, parties, and formal or casual outings because of the colour, the material is thick cotton but really soft and 9% polyester to make it tight a little bit. do i feel comfy wearing it? of course it's a YES! i purchased an S  just because if i decided to eat way too much at a party functions, my bloated tummy wont show itself up proudly. I'm actually an XS but this fits me well, all in the right places so, WHEE!

Happy girl is happy! :D

--


random vain shots! camwhoring is definitely my favourite past time. *wink*

and i have to post a conversation between my boyfriend and I.

Chen : SS Headbands right?
Me : yessa.
Chen : Okay, SuperSave lah o?
Me : what the heck?! HAHAHA!
Chen : aok lah, SS bahh. HAHAHAH! kidding baby! 

SS headband is actually Sereni and Shentel headbands but my boyfriend being so hilarious he jokingly wanna buy me headbands from SuperSave store, WHAT THE??!! HAHAHAHAH. 

oh my man and his humor. i just love him~ 

:D