vendredi 23 novembre 2012

✎ The Time To See You Again.


my blog is lifeless without the name of my boyfriend here. i rarely post about him now and he blame Song Joong Ki for kidnapping me from him. haha. sorry baby, i still love you although i am pretty much in deep crush with the Korean boy. >< but do not despair, my heart is just for you, and only you. :)

it's been almost 3 months since we met baby and to my surprise, we almost reach 9 months status. yay to that! :) you're going to be a diploma graduate on next Thursday and i could never find a perfect word to say of how much i am PROUD OF YOU my dear smart man. i wish i can attend and see you in your square hat on your big day baby but i'm sorry i can't make it okay. i will send you your gifts all the way from Kuching to up north Penang with lots of huggies and kissies aite. :)

Christmas is coming soon enough but you're not gonna get back home so i guess we're going to celebrate our first Christmas apart then. and it sucks, can i say that? :| on January 2013, is definitely the highlight of my life because i can get to see your cute cute face and i can't WAIT! 2 months away, sigh* i really wish that time will be flying as fast as a Firebolt so i won't have to wait anymore. to see your face in front of me now, is one damn thing that i really want it to be happen but yea, it's impossible. i don't have the magic broom, can't apparate to your place and you don't have the transporter power. *sobs* now i wish we are unicorns baby.

but it's okay, i can do this. " we can do this " as you always says to me each time we hit the rock bottom and i can't be grateful and thankful enough of how the way you treated me despite of my  " OVER THE TOP, NONSENSE, BIPOLAR AND HOT HOT TEMPER " attitude. you're the kindest and definitely the most patient guy i ever met. i love you baby. :')

and the clock is ticking and i'm counting the days to see you, my dear. <3