samedi 8 septembre 2012

White Swan



i'm coping with this LDR thing,boyfriend always call me on most random times now,keep on lifting up my spirit and constantly gave me wisdom talks so i will never ever feel even slightest the feeling of down.and i can't help myself but falling more deeply into the love hole.

him : don't cry,don't be sad,we can do this okay sayang.kiss you.i love you.

i feel so blessed to have him in my life.he is definitely one of the special gifts given by above.i am glad that i met him when i was single and i am glad that we fell in love with each other,accept each others faults and scars..he loves my quirks and i love his's too.he proved to me that all guys aren't the same and most importantly he never ever give up on me eventhough there were times i was so passive and pushed him away.how can i not love him humans..

fin..

i watched Black Swans so many times recently,i really love the movie.white and black swan.i feel relate to both of the two swans.sometimes i want every single little thing in my life to be perfect until at one point,it consumed my soul mercilessly and i am also a fragile lady thus i am easily despair and torn by my own emotions.Black Swan is definitely my favourite all time movie. <3


and did i ever mention that i have a lesbian crush with Natalie Portman?no?oh yes i do..ever since she acted as Queen Amidala in Star Wars.she's classy,gorgeous,beautiful,brainy and humble.a perfect package.what's not to love? :)