dimanche 28 avril 2013

✎ Sereni and Shentel; The Betty

Welcoming the new headband to my collection, The Betty. 


The Betty Collection in Light Coral.

How can you not fall in love with this cute head piece? Cute stuff, ermagerd, is definitely my weakness. I can't stand cute things haha. 

I don't think i need to do introduction about Sereni and Shentel. i believe every Sarawakian and the whole Malaysia know of this brand already. Well, if you don't, well, go google them up and i bet you will go ooohh~ ahhh~ with their massive collections of beautiful / pretty / cute / eccentric/ creative headbands. Trust me. 

I purchased this baby for rm50 including postage, boyfriend say so expensive, for a headband. HAHA. well, i believe in quality over quantity. I don't really mind spending more on things that i love because, i feel if it's worth every penny with the quality of the material, why not? It'll last for a long time, yes? :)

Just after i received this baby last week, boyfriend bought me another set of SS headbands. Ngee. Can you see my super wide smile? :D The headbands are still in progress now, and usually i've to wait for about 10 - 11 days for them to complete and they'll send the joy to the princess the very next day. 

Lolita Satin Red | RM78


Block Party Pastel Green | RM78

Oh me can't wait to receive me bundle of joys!~

Click Sereni and Shentel to view all of their gorge collections of headbands and be prepare to fork out your money because, they ain't selling cheap but remember, quality things does not come in cheap tags, yes?