lundi 15 juillet 2013

✎ Rest in peace, Cory Monteith

I've been a fan of Glee ever since it started in 2009, i've been watching the series religously, never missed an episode until Season 4 finale and it's mainly because of the lead actor, Cory Monteith. Most people in my age says that series is somewhat " Gai ", weird and ridiculous of how they suddenly started singing in the middle of a conversation but to me, it's different, it's like Grease-ish kind of series and  it's good to know it's okay to be awkward, to accept who you are as a person, to be you. Does it make an impact on me in real life? Definitely yes, 'cos I have a lot of insecurities, ie; I think my eyes are too big and i was picked on by my school mates 'cos of them, AND I even watched Monte Carlo because of him, not because of Selena Gomez. :(

I made a post about Glee last February, the break up episode. I never post anything drama related unless it's worth posting and if I really really attached to it; 


Knowing the fact that one of my favourite character, Finn Hudson is dead, in real life dead, it's devastating, heartbreaking and very very very sad. I cried yesterday when i read the reports on Enews, CNN and other major sites, it's hard to swallow up the news because it's just too sudden. It's hard for us Gleeks  to accept the tragic news but what else to say for Lea Michele, who played as Rachel Berry in Glee? His on-off onscreen girlfriend, and his fiance in the offscreen life and to make it even more heartbreaking, they were supposed to get married in 2 weeks. Words can't decribe..


Certain people will likely to think i'm being dramatic and shit but I've been with Glee since I was 20 years old, enjoying every episode and now, there will be no more Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson in Glee Season 5, it saddened me. He is the glue and the leader of Glee. How can i not be dramatic. If you watched Glee as much as I did, prolly you'll understand how I feel.

Rest in peace, dear Cory, you'll always be the best dancer in Glee although you donned  a shirt " I CAN'T DANCE " in Glee Concert. Funny boy. :')

The Gleeks will miss you, so much..