jeudi 18 avril 2013

✎ PeriPera Water Tint Collection.

If you've read my previous posts regarding my favourite makeup brand; PeriPera, how obsessed i am with these cute babies and determine to collect Water Tint all in 3 shades, oh well, i'd finally collected all three of them, whee! BUT i found out recently that they have in another two new shades ; Candy Juice and Mandarin Juice. So, I HAVE to HAVE those two to make my collection fully complete.


Cherry Juice | Orange Juice | Pink Juice

my favourite so far would be... Cherry Juice, simply because i love red colour but that doesn't mean i don't like the other two less, red is just my favourite colour at the moment. Since the gradient lips is so in trend now amongst the Korean popstars and actresses, i personally think water based tint is the perfect tool to create the look on your lips. It looks much more natural; "just bitten look" and hussle free of course. I googled up how to create the gradient lips and oh my, i didn't really believe it was easy as one two three. haha. but yea, really THAT easy. You guys just type " gradient lips " on Youtube and you'll find a massive tutorial videos from using lipstick to water tint. 


First photo ; i dabbed a little bit of foundation ( bb stick ) on the edge my lips. Make sure to scrub off those dry chapped skin off your lips using an old tooth brush so your lips will look soft and pumply. Lip balm helps too! And then i dabbed a little bit of tint at the upper part of my bottom lip and the above as well. Just a bit, not too much because it's watery and it will literally flowing all over your lips. Use your middle finger or ring finger to spread it from side to side, don't spread it all over your lips or you won't get your " gradient lips " and top it off with a little bit of lip gloss for a shimmer effect, and you're DONE. :)

Second photo ; I'm using Orange Juice Water Tint
Third Photo ; The Cherry Juice Water Tint
Fourth Photo ; The Pink Water Tint

so which one do you like? 

Anyway, i was scrolling down my Facebook this morning as usual and i stumbled upon this on my newsfeed. Look below!


It was kind of surprising for sure to see my blog was linked by PeriPera facebook page but well well. Hahaha. :D 

Tint Water Collection checked, ( except for Candy Juice and Mandarin Juice ) i'm gonna hunt for Milk Tint, Jelly Tint, Crayon and Marker Tint starting from today. wink* and have you check out their Rose Nail Color Collection? Ermagerrd so pretty i can't even! Must have items for me this month mmhmm~

Okay i gotta go now, my favourite show is about to go on air soon; American Horror Story - Asylum. Time to get spooked! ;) Toodles twiddly doo~