dimanche 11 novembre 2012

✎ Beautiful Love; Kang Maru

                          

|| Really by Song Joong Ki my love :3 ||

The Innocent Man is definitely one of the best Korean dramas i ever watched in my entire life, i gotta say i am not really a die hard fan but, i watched some of the them since i was 16 years old and i am extremely PICKY on which i wanna see so i won't wasting my time watching zero content dramas. i have to see the actors of course, the story line, the settings , styles ( i'm a girl duh ) and so far, my all time fav are Sad Sonata, Autumn In My Heart, My Fair Lady, Full House ( BI RAIN; HNNGGG! ) and of course The Innocent Man ( JOONG KI; I FELL IN CRUSH WITH HIM EVER SINCE I WATCH RUNNING MAN, HELLO MY FLOWER BOY! :3 )


i even woke up at 6.30 in the morning just to watch epi 18 at my kampung last Saturday!! i downloaded their soundtracks and listen to them every night ; Beautiful Love and Magnolia *eargasm and heart wrenching at the same time*  i record every episodes on Astro so i can watch repeatedly and my BBM PHOTO is of course Joong Ki. :D you really have no idea how obsess i am with this drama and Joong Ki as well.

and.. i am going cray cray, literally scratching my head, pinching my own cheeks, shouting at Maru for being so ridiculously stupid, and smack my sister's arm because i'm so so mad.yeah,freaking emotional watching this drama eh and the main reasons are ;

1; HAN JAE HEE IS A BITCHY WITCH AND I WANNA PUNCH HER IN THE THROAT FOR RUINING AND HURTING EUN GI AND KANG MARU ENDLESSLY. MANIPULATIVE BITCH!

2 ; KANG MARU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO EUN GI FOR USING HER IN THE PAST TO GET REVENGE ON JAE HEE AND CONFESS THAT HE REALLY IS IN LOVE WITH EUN GI NOW,DEEPLY IN LOVE AND REGRET THAT HE WAS BEING A JERK TO EUN GI BEFORE.

3 ; EUN GI  AND KANG MARU ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER BUT NONE OF THEM WANT TO SAY FIRST. NONE! AND EUN GI STILL THINKS THAT MARU IS FOR JAE HEE ALTHOUGH MARU IS SO OVER THAT BITCH.


*face palm*

but this drama only has 20 episodes so next week is the final two episodes, i can feel that i will have short term depression as i will face my lappy watching episode 20,eyes filled with tears,sobbing and weeping.shit,i don't want this drama to end actually.i still want to see KANG MARU @ SON JOONG KI but all things must come to an end i guess.i hope the ending will be perfect for Maru and Eun Gi, please please please i don't want Maru to die because of his brain disease. :( 

i am 100% sure that i will cry my eyes out next week like Eun Gi cried in the gif below. *sigh* i have to prepare myself mentally and a box of tissue will be my best friend for a day. T_T

image