mardi 13 novembre 2012

✎ Dress Gone Wrong.


ASOS skater dress with scalloped back. i adore backless dress. always.

i am really in love with my new skater dress especially with the colour but too bad, it's a bit large for me. the length is just nice but just the waist area it's a little large. :( i'm a UK6 but can fit up to UK8 as well but i've been knocked down by the fashion devil twice and from the same brand ASOS. yes, devastation indeed. i like the demureness it shows, it has a cute factor but not too cute if you know what i mean and the backlessness, i just love it. i love to bare my back while i cover up my front. so far i have two backless dress. other one is from Supre and i still haven't got the chance to wear it out. on Christmas perhaps? so since i can't really fit up with this lovely piece, i don't know what to do with it, either wanna sell it to other fashion lovers or keep it in my wardrobe. *sigh* :( i don't like Toga dresses and i don't know why, i don't feel great and look great even in a Toga and that is why i always opt for bandeau style dress,grecian dress,sweetheart cut skater dress and the of course the bodycons. i feel it's hard to let this one go, i really adore the turqouise colour because it stands me out from the crowd but yeah, shit happens. in my case, it happens twice. lesson learnt; i will never ever purchase UK8 apparels from ASOS anymore.