mercredi 14 août 2013

✎ The Conjuring & Gourmet Sausage

Well, on last Sunday Chen, Mooi and I went to watched The Conjuring and it was EPIC. I must say I found similiarities between The Exorcist (1973) and this movie, in terms of make up of course, where Carolyn Perron the mother was possesed by the evil witch Bathsheba, ( but of course The Exorcist's was much more gore-y and terrifying ) and when the intro started, that, I cannot ignore the fact that it does look like The Exorcist intro. (Y) Trivia : the director James Wan was born in Kuching, Sarawak. WOOT! 


|| The Tickets, worth every penny || GSC City One Megamall ||


|| So, we were that annoying girls screaming for help in the movie room LOL || Mooi & I || 


|| Before the movie started and I definitely looked like a kid || Chen and I ||

OOTD : Floral summer dress by Topshop; Flip Flop by Ipenema; White cardigan by Mango and scarlet red headband by Sereni & Shentel.

My rating for the movie would be 8 out of 10, it was indeed terrifying and one of the best horror movies I ever watched in my entire life but The Exorcist and Evil Dead is definitely still on top of the my horror fest list. You just can't beat old school horror flicks, they're the pioneers. And now, I cant wait to watch Insidious Part 2 this coming September, a sequel from Insidious and directed by James Wan too. Yay! 

After the movie, we were so hungry and decided to had an early dinner at his favourite restaurant, Gourmet Sausage. 


|| The Gourmet Sausage for him & The Dog Food for her || Gourmet Sausage ||


|| Lemon in the Middle || 


|| Almost finished this dish alone, way to go Phillis! You really are a pig! ||


|| THEY HAD THE BEST MASHED POTATO IN TOWN AND IM NOT EVEN KIDDIN' YOU ||

So there goes my Sunday, well spent with my bestfriend and my boyfriend, and the weekend is near and I can't wait for the beach day, with Love! Whee! :)