vendredi 11 janvier 2013

✎ Asos Skater Dress in Bengaline

i have a confession to make, i am obsess with skater dress, with cut out designs especially. Dad calls them junk but i call them my soul mate. i mean, i am literally in love with them if i die beside them, i'm a happy corpse. :D 


finally i purchased the must have dress in my dress wishlist last Christmas. i bought it at the most craziest price ever, 50 bucks after price slashed off 70%. good job for being the most patient online shopaholic ever Sarah! *patting myself on le shoulder* for the first time ever i purchased the right size for my body. I now officially a UK 6 and no longer a UK8. both for Supre and Asos. sigh* body so small and one of my old friends said i still look like a Form 5 kid. what theeee.... *poker face * i'm 24 this year kayh. sigh* 

but anyways, love this Chilli Red dress of mine, the sweetheart neckline, the cut out at the back, oh i love it! the flare skirt isn't too flare-y and ends just above my knee. one word ; perfect! i'm a happy girl! :)

so for now i have like 6 cut out skater dresses, most of them i bought online except for the heart shaped cut out which i bought at One Jaya Kuching, that was totally a random buy. i went there to accompany my sister to buy Instax 7 yet i found myself walking into a boutique store * i forgot the name * and nabbed it at rm50 as well. there goes my money again, but as long as i'm happy, i never regret buying them. HAHA. i will upload them photos on the next post. i'm so lazy to take photos today. :D

Image 4 of ASOS Skater Dress In Bengaline

in Blue colour

Image 1 of ASOS Skater Dress In Bengaline

in Turqouise

well if you wish to buy ASOS apparels yet don't have a credit card like *coughs* me *coughs*, you can click here or here! <--- based in Kuching, Sarawak. they take pre - orders, not just ASOS  brand but River Island, Warehouse, French Connection and other UK street brands. and oh, Supre as well *wink*