mardi 14 mai 2013

✎ Sunny Tuesday.

It's scorching HOT for the past few days, today is no exception from the super glaring sun. My brain is in such a weak state, pounding heavily since yesterday. God bless me, hopefully i will get better before this upcoming Thursday. *sigh* 

Gawai is just around the corner, in two weeks time the Dayaks gonna celebrate the traditional fest. Cheney as usual, not coming back for the festival which i personally think, sucks, but on July he's coming home for two months of holiday. I guess that two months of hol is pretty much better than a week holiday. Still, i do hope we can celebrate it together for the first time. Last year, he was working  the whole week and we didn't had the chance to celebrate it properly. Hmm. Nevertheless, I can't wait for July, the fourth of July to be exact. Reuniting with my other half is the time i can't wait most. 

And here's another irrelevant photos of me, with super sunny background, perfect for today.