dimanche 8 juillet 2012

There's no U and I,only US.

                                     

i've been listening to this song for countless of times ever since i heard it on Something Borrowed,one of my favourite movie.besides,i have nothing to feel except emo-ish because i miss my boyfriend so freaking freaking much. :( he spent two days at my place but frankly,it wasn't enough for me.i have to admit,i am pretty envy with couples who get the chance to see each other every day.sigh* you suck big time miles.pfft.



thank you for making me happy,for making me laugh uncontrollably,for putting a big wide smile upon my face every day,for making me feel loved,for making me feel i'm the only girl in this world,for not giving up hope on us,being there for me regardless how shitty the situations are,for making me believe true relationship do still exist in this world,for making me feel alive again and for being a great,adorable and mature boyfriend to me.
i love you,Chen~ :*