dimanche 15 juillet 2012

Cigarettes and Love.

we were so wasted we didn't ever care about anyone or anything.


we live in our own world,all i could hear was your voice,not their voices,i felt so madly in love on that night and still is madly in love with you now.your hands on my back,down to my waist,my legs on your lap.we were so closed i could feel your breath.counting down to 12 am,July 14th makes us so excited about our monthsary.i laughed because you kept on checking your watch "2 more hours,2 more hours!" you continously whispering love talks on my ear,i smiled because you were so cute.your eyes on me and i can't resist your kisses.felt so soft yet so electric.finally the midnight struck,i didn't realized our lips touched until i felt so many eyes on us but seriously,who cares.you and i in our own world.then we laughed and your hands were still on my back,my lower waist,i loved it.another memory created with you and i never felt that happy for a long time.


p/s i still could taste your gum flavour on my lips,fresh grapes. xx.


|| July 5th, the girl friend's room, exposure gone wrong ||