vendredi 16 mars 2012

RabbittChenn

#nowplaying Honeymoon on Ice - The Trees and The Wild


my dad : datang sitok.parcel dah datang,ambik kan.
me : okay! *smiling around*

Dear Cecen@Love, thank you for the birthday gift that you sent alll the way up north Malaysia to the land of Borneo.thank you for the allll the way from Thai baby tee!it looks awesome on me eyh. "KAU ADA??SIKKDA!" :D when i opened the package,i was suprised to see a pendrive inside and then the card with your handwriting written on it and the notepad thing.with all the songs you saved inside because you want me to listen to them which i am now,just make me feel the bliss,the happiness,the love and everything that melts me.you are full of surprises and for sure,you never fail to make me smile and laughing out loud with your jokes every single day.it feels really nice when i'm with you,talking with you.hours felt like seconds and days felt like minutes.the time is ticking fast wherenever my thoughts are with you,when i'm with you..

i known you since high school and all we did was smiling to each other,nothing more but now,things are different.you are my boy friend,no longer just a friend. :) 

you stole my heart,my brain,my everything but i'm glad you did because i don't want anyone else but you,love. :)