vendredi 16 mars 2012

23 and in bloom :)


so the day i turn a year older has finally reached my doorstep.i am officially 23 years old and to be honest,this seems great,i don't know why i'm feeling this way.i thought i was going to be so gloomy and probably hate it but well well,i was wrong about myself.i love it! :D and maybe because i was influenced by this guy cute guy whom i can call MINE now .hehe.mine~ gerek aku.haha. :D so many things had happened to me recently which i am not proud of to admit on what i did,hurt people's feelings,broke someones's trusts and shitty stuff like that.i was going through hell just days before my birthday.at some point,i just want to cry and again,be a loner myself,isolate myself from humans like i used to do but i keep thinking to myself,i can't be that weak anymore.enough is enough.i need to get up,be strong and face the world.i need to go with my guts and listen to my heart and brain instead of listening to others.of course,there were dramas all around and hell hell hell i dislike dramas but it's inevitable.i was in a mess,deep mess.fortunately,every thing is settled like i wanted to,every thing is backed to its place once more and yea,i'm glad i've been through this with the help of my guy Dick Cheney,he's the one that keeps me strong,putting a smile on my face every single day,his words keeps me grounded and stay true to myself and most importantly,he made me realize what i want in my life,not others.

maybe he is a gift from Above?who knows..

born since 1989 and still living the air,i am grateful for what i have now.although my life is mostly not all about happiness,laughters and such but,with my dad around,my sister,him,my best friends,i wouldn't trade anything for them.they are too precious for me,priceless and without them,i don't think i can survive living in this harsh reality.i am so fragile my soul can be broke like a twig and that's when they come into my life and guide me until i gain my strength back and follow the light again.


there are times i think about my mum tho like wouldn't it be nice to have her around with us.i miss those times with her,although i was little but somehow,i could captured those moments and saved in my mind.my last birthday celebration with her,when i was 7 years old and that was it,she couldn't make it on March 16th the following year and since then,i learned to be independent.

i been through a lot.from heartbreaks,family dramas,life problems,issues with friends,relationships.long story short,been there done that.there are so many things that i'd learn be it from the past or in present and to put in summary ; i have a colourful life.bitter sweet,black and white,that's how my life roll now and am living it to the fullest with my guy Cheney. :)


i love you Dick Cheney :) be here soon.xx.