dimanche 4 mars 2012

Porcelain Hands


no no,i will not explain why i deleted my old blog and make a new one because i think i myself don't know the reasons why hence don't ask or i will punch you in the face with my not so large hand.customizing,editing for about Lord knows how many hours i faced this laptop screen accompanied with my usual sidekick,hot coffee.feeling so caffeinated i don't think i will be going to bed soon although i am working tomorrow.i mostly spent time in the studio now instead of in the office.Nikon d800 is the new friend but i don't like it at first sight.i still like my old Midnight given by that used to be adorable guy and yeah,i did spent some time with him,about 20 minutes as soon as i reached home.i miss snapping random shots. 



first post,less words.i don't want to ramble and start talking unnecessary stuff or probably pouring my heart here.i'm tired,mentally and physically tired but,life goes on.i must go on,stop overthinking and start living.

the end.