mardi 6 mars 2012

Just Like Heaven


#nowplaying Just Like Heaven ~ The Cure. show me how you do it and i'll run away with you.

well,my flickr has finally updated with photos i recently took.it has been a month i didn't upload anything,photos nor videos.it's not that i'm lazy,i'm just too busy with this present life now with work and everything.anyways,CLICK THIS LINK HERE to see my recent pictures. :)

the girl : i wonder where is your mind now,pikir pasal manager mok pindah kah?
me : *smiling* sikda lah,thinking about something else.
the girl : yer eksen,padah jak sedih pasal manager ya. 
me : apakahh!bena lah..otak aku kat somewhere over the rainbow eh.
the girl : jauh na juak?? 
me : yup. *smiling*

it's amazing that you don't have an impact in my life now,thanks to God for opening up my eyes and for the first time,i feel so free,weightless and each time u pass by,looking inside,i feel nothing.no more the usual sparks erupted in my heart.no more butterflies.no more anxiety.no nothing.i think i do have a heart of a tin man right now,a heart made of stone,feeling-less.this month is the last month we will ever going to see each other again,i don't know when will we meet.i don't know if i still live here by the time you move back again.i don't know if you still remember me,my face or even my name once you'll go.this is it,finally i will never see you again and i won't be hunt by your memories.i finally can sleep in peace..


and now,you are one of those footprints,has left my life and turning into another memory made.