vendredi 20 avril 2012

Heart Of Life

                         
                          

this "burping" video of him,makes me keep on clicking and rapping the replay button.too bad i didn't copy and save it in my laptop so i could see his "piece of art" every morning but oh well,there is always a download button. :B  cute cute Cecen.

me : cute daaa nya,nanga lok aie!
my sister : apa nama video tok tot?dolok nanga nya gik kecik jak rupa nya.hahahah sot.muka ya nang bangun tido lah. *laughing*
me : cute aiee! *smiling smiling around*

April 18th and 19th,the very first date of our relationship..Cecen met Sarah,it was indeed filled with bliss,laughter,bitching *cough* and mostly love.i won't tell what was going on those two days,what were we doing.some memories should just stay between you and your loved one.you don't have to share and shout to the world how your date has been because the first date is always the most precious and special so let the magical spark stays in your life and him only so you guys have something special to hold on to,to remember to.all i could say is that,i am incredibly in love with him,like..beyond words.i just couldn't express myself using words of how much i dearly dearrly madly in love with him. :) since he came into my life,i notice i laugh and smile a lot than before although i have problems that needs to be fix fast.his positive attitude,are one of his charms that attract me to him in the first place.i can be an ultimate passive person so him being around with me,makes me feel in the air,light again,instead of feeling a huge bulky stone,tying the heart down deep below.


Dear Rabbit Tooth, i love you,i freaking love you and you only.

and i miss you so much.

cannot wait to see you again and laughing together again *cough* xD

i love you,Dick Cheney. :3