lundi 28 octobre 2013

✎ #NP Paranoid Android.

Christmas is coming real soon and I can't help but feeling excited because mi boyfriend will be coming home, on the 20th December. Whee. I have a feeling that this year's Christmas will be the best one, surrounded by my loved one, friends and families, it just couldn't get any better. :) As a girl, and an online shopaholic, I am already on dress hunting, I found one that I like, a white 3/4 sleeve lace skater dress, which Chen gave his a valuable opinion of his regarding it " ya baruk Nicole Kidman " LOL, mi boyfriend is so funny and he has a good taste too. :D your feedback is very much appreciated, baby! 

So anyways, I heard a lot of nasty stuff about mi boyfriend, well particularly about shirts?  Haha. Yup, SHIRTS. We both ( Chen and I ) had a good laugh about it. Seriously funny. 

Now now, a cup of hot tea accompanied with soft warm butter buns would be perfect at this cold chilly night. Toodles!