vendredi 3 août 2012

the guy that drives me insane yet making me feel like the only princess in the world :)


from March to August,still young and maybe a bit raw yet i feel like i known him forever.who knows we gonna end up like this,tied together as a couple.i didn't see this coming at all and neither did he.destiny intervened into our lives and turns us into lovebirds.people around us,our friends and my family were shocked,suprised when i said Chen is my boyfriend now.some were happy some were not but eventually,everything went well until today.dog days has gone and i am glad that he's there for me,no matter how bad the situation was.ups and downs,i can count on him.that's for sure about my little cute guy here. :)

July 31st,he came over to my place,from 11 am to 10 pm,can you imagine how many hours we had spent together.we cooked,we watched movies,we talked,we cuddled,we kissed,we lay in bed just staring at each other,we watched Friendzone * i was really pissed watching that show and he had to calmed my tits down xD * we bought groceries,we took a walk on late evening.on that one day,we did everything together.everything.i am so grateful to God and the universe for letting us met even it was just a day.i would never ever trade those times with anything.each moments and memories created and captured,i make sure i keep it safe in my mind so every time i miss him,i can replay our times repeatedly,like a video tape.you have no idea how  much i am in love with this guy.you have no idea.

Sept 6th,the date will set us apart.6 am he will gonna fly off to Penang and that means,another long distance relationship for me and him.we both had a similiar experience in this LDR matter.mine didn't worked out and so does his's and what makes it ironic is that,neither one of us that gave up on our previous relationship.neither one of us that asked for it although in my case,i was the one that exhausted of the miles.as a human being,i have flaws and insecurities.i would be lying if i say i don't have any doubts and shits.i'm a girl,what do you expect but then again,i keep thinking to myself.why wanna ruin our future even before it starts.why wanna overthink things.why wanna be so freaking emotional when i still can contact him through handphones,chats,facebook!twitter!skype!right?he keep on saying this to me " don't be like that Dear John girl, x cool da juak.cannot wait,x sabar alu lah " hahahah i seriously laughed he said that because i never been that kind of girl.i am an extremely patient person when it comes to relationship.it is the nature in me.so,we are going to take things slow,just go with the flow and just live in the present happily with each other's company. :) 

seeing him can get along with my dad really well make me fell more in love with him.he got a pat on the back from my dad btw,haha that indicates my dad likes him for sure. :D you think it's easy to get a pat on the back from my dad??nuh uh honey~ uh uh~~

he doesn't buy me expensive goods and material stuff to keep me happy,just by his affection,caring and  loving nature is enough to put a smile on my face every day although there are times i just want to push him off the cliff and then i'm gonna run down and catch him.haha.

i know we still have thousands of miles to go,still have loads of obstacles to endure,bumpy roads and crossroads but i really want to do this with him and only him.i just don't want any guy anymore.you hear me Chen?i don't want any guy anymore!i say this out and loud and in public! :D 

i am madly in love with you baby. :*